Wednesday, November 26, 2008

the big kid...

With the Christmas season well on its merry little way, I thought I would try and do my best and try to enjoy it. Only 1 problem... all that I can think about is Mike! So, since he is always the biggest kid when it comes to this holiday, I thought that I would post a few pictures of Mikey when he was little kid! how could you not just love this innocent little face???




May this Christmas season bring out the big kid in all of us!
~Happy Holidays~
Love,
The Mannings

4 comments:

Kayel said...

Angie, I think your right, how could you not love that face.
Beautiful.
Love ya and will try to be Merry if you will, (not easy)
Linda Kaye B

erin said...

love those pictures. Merry Christmas!

Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lisa said...

wow! put some long hair on that kid and you have a spencie!! what a beautiful little boy!