Wednesday, July 8, 2009

i miss you a little...

There is a song John Michael Montgomery sings that I have always loved called "I Miss You a Little." It goes something like this... "I miss you a little since you've been gone, a few little memories keep hangin' on. I miss you a little I guess you could say a little too much, a little too often, a little more everyday." Today marks 36 weeks since you made your journey... I miss you a little too much, a little too often,
a little more everyday!
Love & miss you,
Ang

2 comments:

C2 said...

Ang....you are an awesome person and I love what you have done with the blog to remember Mike. I am sure he is smiling down on you for keeping him so close in your world. What an awesome way to remember him to do the car shows. What an honor. I hope you are doing well and know that we are thinking of you.
Chad Hull

Unknown said...

First time I've really looked at your blog - a great tribute.

"If there's a Rock'n'Roll Heaven, you know they've got a helluva band".